Sweet Beats is opening in New Zealand!
We need a Stock Rotation & Repairs Officer!
Sweet Beats has bitten the bullet and we’re opening up New Zealand operations! We are super excited to launch in New Zealand and we need YOU – a local on the ground!
This is a work from home role, with flexible working times.
Please have a read through this ad, have a think, stop by our Facebook page and ask questions if need be – then apply!Please be aware this position will be very popular.
How Sweet Beats operates
Before explaining the role, let me explain that Sweet Beats is a completely virtual team. We all work from home and we communicate online. The rest of the Sweet Beats team are not in New Zealand – so whoever takes this position will be our New Zealand person, lol. You will be working on your own in this role, but with backup at all times from the rest of the team via our Facebook group, cloud based chat, skype, phone, and written materials that you can refer to. Read on for more about this position:
We need a Stock Rotation & Repairs Officer!
Fancy job title, but what you will really be doing is:
Taking care of our hire products. This involves receiving them back from the customer, checking and cleaning them, and then organising courier pickup to return them back to the warehouse so they can be sent out to new customers. Make sense? Don’t worry, it will! You would pick up all the deliveries one morning, process them, clean them, and then organise pickup by our warehouse in the afternoon or next day.
BREAST PUMP REPAIRS
You will receive some warranty repairs of Spectra Breast Pumps purchased in New Zealand, and these would come back to you to log, repair, test, and return to the customer. Full training is provided, all you need is to be willing to learn 🙂
Hourly rate of pay is $25NZD and this job will take approximately 5 hours per week. It’s highly flexible but you MUST be reliable, trustworthy, organised and able to make a long-term commitment.
If you are a stable, mature person with your own laptop, transport, and a dedicated space at home to work in, please read on.
- Collect parcels from Post Office Box
- Process parcels by marking them off on our records (kept online)
- Test and sanitise each product and restock consumables ready for next customer
- Organise delivery back to the warehouse
- Conduct minor repairs on TENS and dopplers as needed
- Add extra units to hire stock as needed
- Communicate with our team re ordering new supplies and so on.
Breast Pump Repairs
- Test faulty pump received and repair as needed
- Return repaired pump to customer
- Update team records with the outcome
- Communicate with team members regarding faults or common issues
And what are the conditions of employment? Here you go:
- Hourly rate of pay $25 NZD – approx 5 hours a week.
- Base pay of 5 hours per week i.e. you will always get $125 NZD per week.
- We will provide office setup and necessary supplies – you need to dedicate a room of your home, or garage for this role
- Full training and support
- We can be flexible with your hours as long as you are absolutely reliable.
- Small, friendly team who are eager to meet our new Stock Rotation and Repairs Officer
Note on kids – although this job is absolutely suitable for a mum looking for work in school hours, you can’t actually do it with kids present (trust me, we know!) as it requires many small parts and equipment etc to be laid out and organised. We are looking for a long-term team member who can work with us for a long time.
You are a can-do, practical person who can get stuff done. You are able to work on your own and also keen to be part of our team and grow with us. You are in a stable situation and mature enough to handle responsibility and organisation. You have a dedicated room or garage to work from. This space must be interruption free and secure. Whilst your working hours are flexible, you simply cannot do this job without your own dedicated space.
You have excellent communication skills, love problem solving and won’t be thrown by a challenge. You are fastidious about presentation (i.e. when packing our products) and you will have no problem keeping in mind that pregnant & new mums are relying on our products to arrive in good order and with everything they need.
You are comfortable with technical equipment, troubleshooting, and making repairs. You don’t need to be an electrician, but being confident and handy with a screwdriver is helpful!
Attention to detail is absolutely critical with this role. Our Mums (customers) rely on this equipment to work, so we need to get it right, first time, every time 🙂
You do need your own laptop, a dedicated interruption free, secure space to work, and your own transport. Essential!
How to apply:
Instructions on applying are below. Make sure you follow them or your application won’t be read. That would be terrible, so PLEASE FOLLOW the instructions below exactly
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘NZ position application’ in the subject line of the email.
- Put a link to your Facebook profile in the body of your email.
- Make sure you followed steps 1 and 2 exactly!!!
- Check again that you followed the instructions exactly – you have emailed email@example.com with the subject line of ‘NZ position application’ and a link to your Facebook profile in the body of the email.
Please make sure you follow the instructions above or your email won’t get read.
Thank you so much for reading and we can’t wait to get your email!