The S2 hospital grade breast pump has a host of features to make your pumping experience just a little easier. The S2 is a more sophisticated pump than the Spectra Dew 350, with electronic programming and features such as a letdown mode to speed the start of milk flow, touch button adjustment of cycle speed and suction speed, night light and timer. This flexibility with programming can really make a difference for some women, and we recommend experimenting with cycle speed and suction strength settings until you find the program that works best for your body.
- Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Electric Breast Pump
- Breast shield and valve x 2
- Bottle and teat x 2
- Backflow protector and tubing x 2
- Satchel for you to use to return the pump (when ready to return, you will download and print a prepaid postage label to use with the satchel)
- Delivery is usually overnight – please let us know if you have special delivery requirements such as delivery to your hospital ward. Please remember that deliveries are dispatched on business days only and will arrive on the next business day after your order. The cutoff for next business day delivery is 1:30pm AEST.
Need a copy of the Spectra S2 user manual? Click here to download a copy.