Sweet Beats is moving to Adelaide!
Sweet Beats has bitten the bullet and we’re going to move our operations to the beautiful city of Adelaide. This is where our products are all dispatched from, so it makes sense. Plus, Adelaide is one of my favourite Australian cities! 🙂 We have arranged to take a private office at Sass Place, a fantastic all women’s co-working place with onsite creche. How much would you love to be working in that environment! Read through this entire post, have a think, stop by our Facebook page and ask questions if need be – then apply! Please be aware this position will be very popular.
How Sweet Beats operates
Before explaining the role, let me explain that Sweet Beats is a completely virtual team. This particular role is the only role that is done from our ‘office’ – the rest of us work from home and we communicate online. The rest of the Sweet Beats team are not in Adelaide – so whoever takes this position will be our Adelaide person, lol. You will be working on your own in this role, but with backup at all times from the rest of the team via our Facebook group, skype, phone, and written materials that you can refer to. Read on for more about this position:
We need a Stock Rotation Officer
We need a Stock Rotation Officer! Fancy job title but what you will really be doing is just taking care of our hire products: receiving them back from the customer, checking and cleaning them, and then organising courier pickup to return them back to the warehouse so they can be sent out to new customers. Make sense? Don’t worry it will!
Hourly rate of pay is $25 and this job will take approximately one day a week. You would pick up all the deliveries one morning, process them, and then organise pickup by our warehouse in the afternoon. We’re looking for two people for this position, so that you can swap and back each other up. It’s highly flexible but you MUST be reliable, trustworthy, organised and able to make a long-term commitment.
If you are a stable, mature person with own laptop and transport, please read on. If not, then 🙁
- Collect parcels from Australia Post
- Process parcels by marking them off on our records (kept online)
- Test and sanitise each product and restock consumables ready for next customer
- Organise delivery back to the warehouse
- Conduct minor repairs as needed
- Add extra units to hire stock as needed by
- Communicate with our team re ordering new supplies and so on.
And what are the conditions of employment? Here you go:
- Hourly rate of pay $25 approx 6 hours a week.
- You will be working from a private office in Sass Place, a fantastic co-working place for women with onsite creche.
- Note on kids – although this job is absolutely suitable for a mum looking for work in school hours, you can’t actually do it with kids present (trust me, we know!) as it requires many small parts and equipment etc to be laid out and organised. There is an onsite creche available 3 day a week (subject to availability) and cost of this is covered by us.
- We are looking for a long-term team member who can work with us for a long time.
- We can be flexible with your hours as long as you are absolutely reliable.
- Small, friendly team eager to meet our new Stock Rotation Officer 🙂
You are a can-do, practical person who can get stuff done. You are able to work on your own and also keen to be part of our team and grow with us. You are in a stable situation and mature enough to handle responsibility and organisation. You have excellent communication skills, love problem solving and won’t be thrown by a challenge. You are fastidious about presentation (i.e. when packing our products) and you will have no problem keeping in mind that pregnant & new mums are relying on our products to arrive in good order and with everything they need.
You are comfortable with technical equipment, troubleshooting, and making minor repairs. For example, opening up a breast pump and looking for a fault (don’t worry, it’s easy!).
You do need your own laptop and transport. Essential!
How to apply:
Instructions on applying are below. Make sure you follow them or your application won’t be read. That would be terrible, so PLEASE FOLLOW the instructions below exactly 🙂
- Email [email protected] and put stock rotation officer application in the subject line of the email.
- Put a link to your Facebook profile in the body of your email.
- Make sure you followed steps 1 and 2 exactly!!!
- Check again that you followed the instructions exactly – you have emailed [email protected] with subject line of stock rotation officer application and a link to your Facebook profile in the body of the email.
Please make sure you follow the instructions above or your email won’t get read 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and we can’t wait to get your email!