..I am sooooo happy with the Sweet Beats Doppler. I have ALWAYS been able to find my babies heart beat, and to hear your little one truly is the best feeling in the whole world. So lovely to have the reassurance when in doubt, or to just want to bond a little with your baby. The customer service has been amazing and the turnaround with postage is fantastic. I cant recommend them highly enough..
What you need to know about our fetal doppler hire..
If you’re wanting to hire a fetal doppler, you probably already know that a fetal doppler is a small ultrasound device for listening to your baby’s heartbeat. Mums have been renting dopplers to use at home for many years, and anyone who has experienced those awful anxious moments of worry about your baby knows why. As well as giving quick reassurance, listening to the amazing sound of your baby’s heartbeat is a great way to include your baby to your family and friends. Here’s what else you need to know about hiring a doppler at a glance:
- All our doppler rental units are checked and tested before being sent out
- Your doppler hire comes with everything you need to use it, including ultrasound gel, fresh batteries and easy instructions
- Some people find the heartbeat as early as 8-9 weeks, but usually it’s difficult until 12 weeks and easier after 14 weeks
- Doppler use is safe – but it’s recommended that you stick to just a few minutes a day or less
- Delivery time is one business day, and we deliver Australia-wide
- You pay for the first month’s doppler rental at checkout, with easy monthly billing on your credit card each month after that, until you return the doppler.
- Costs from just $35 per month. Sweet Beats offers Free Delivery AND Free Return Shipping!
- Remember – your doppler is never a substitute for medical care. You should always check with your care provider if you have concerns.